Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Downtown Power may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase Downtown Power's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
Downtown Power may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include:
- registering for an account;
- entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners;
- signing up for special offers from selected third parties;
- sending us an email message;
- submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services.
To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Downtown Power collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Downtown Power may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Downtown Power and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Downtown Power may sell, rent, or lease customer information to third parties for the following reasons:
- Advertising and marketing
Downtown Power may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Downtown Power, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Downtown Power may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Downtown Power or the site;
- protect and defend the rights or property of Downtown Power; and/or
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Downtown Power, or the public.
Opt-Out of Sale of Personal Information to Third Parties
In connection with any personal information we may sell to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information about you that we sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, we will refrain from selling your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the sale of your personal information. To opt-out of the sale of your personal information, visit this Web page wallstreetorlando.com.
Tracking User Behavior
Downtown Power may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Downtown Power, in order to determine what Downtown Power services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Downtown Power to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Downtown Power. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Downtown Power website.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Downtown Power pages, or register with Downtown Power site or services, a cookie helps Downtown Power to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Downtown Power website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Downtown Power features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Downtown Power services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
Downtown Power secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Downtown Power uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that:
- there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control;
- and security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Downtown Power does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Disconnecting your Downtown Power Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your Downtown Power account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR DOWNTOWN POWER ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. By login in to third party websites, the users can revoke any third party access.
From time to time, Downtown Power may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Downtown Power or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Downtown Power, you may opt out of such communications by By clicking on unsubscribe link on the bottom of any email received or they can goto https://wallstreetorlando.com/unsubscribe.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
- and agreement to abide and be bound by that Policy.
Downtown Power welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Downtown Power has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Downtown Power at:
- Downtown Power
19 N Orange Ave
Orlando, FL 32801
- Email Address:
- Telephone number:
Effective as of January 1, 2024